Missed Fortune Super Blog

A Savings Vehicle That Makes All the Difference

Missed Fortune – How Can You Get In the Top 5 Percent?

Posted on | August 15, 2010

missed fortune super blog itunes 150x150 Missed Fortune   How Can You Get In the Top 5 Percent?

Baby Boomers Outliving Their Money

A recent study by the Employee Benefit Research Institute concluded that almost 50% of Baby Boomers will outlive their assets and will have to depend on Social Security, charity, welfare, and/or their own children.

If that shocks you, understand that this is nothing new. In 1970 a Bureau of Labor and Statistics study found that 54% of retirees at the time were totally dependent, 36% were dead by age 65, 5% were still working to provide basic necessities, 4% had an income, and 1% were financially independent.

So what do the people in the top 5% know and do that the other 95% don’t? They understand and apply three “miracles”:

  1. Compound Interest
  2. Tax-Free Accumulation and Income
  3. Safe, Positive Leverage

Read the Writing on the Wall & Protect Yourself

Last year Congress and Obama approved a $3.6 trillion spending budget. They’ve already spent all but $500 billion.

This was essentially a line of credit forced upon taxpayers. It will cost every taxpayer $36,000 in future earnings.

When individuals run out of money they have to cut expenses, increase their income, or both.

All Congress has to do is increase their revenues — by increasing your taxes.

Because of passed legislation, we know that every taxpayer will experience a tax increase in the next couple years of between 5 and 9 percent. And with all the money that’s being printed, inflation will also hit us.

What are you doing to protect yourself from the inevitable? Do you have a strategy for reducing your taxes and outpacing inflation?

And how about market volatility? Missed Fortune clients are up 50% in the last 4 years, while most Americans aren’t even back to their break even point.

This is because they enjoy the following benefits:

  • Liquidity
  • Safety of principal
  • A healthy rate of return that outpaces inflation
  • Indexing — they make money when the market goes up and never lose when it goes down
  • Tax-free growth, withdrawal, & transfer

Related Articles:

*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment

Be Sociable, Share!
  • more Missed Fortune   How Can You Get In the Top 5 Percent?

Comments

Leave a Reply






Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/36/3927036/tmp/sess_bdv2ntci85ufb1nfd4mq68bvb2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0